Register an X-STEM School
To participate in the X-STEM Ambassador program, a youth or adult must complete the following form and agree to be the X-STEM School Coordinator if one doesn't exist. An X-STEM School Coordinator recruits delegates, certifies delegate participation, coordinates transportation to X‐STEM event & Sneak Peek Friday, communicates with delegates, recognizes Fellow & Performer volunteers, participates in conference calls, and attends at least 1 Volunteer Outreach Team meeting.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN X-STEM SCHOOL
- Featured Participation in X-STEM Symposium April 24, 2014 with FREE tickets for Ambassadors
- X-STEM School page with X-STEM Ambassador picture and school STEM Outreach Mission
- Eligible to apply for Nifty Fifty Speaker (deadline 10/11/13) & School Exhibitor Grants
- USA Science & Engineering Festival Outreach support for school STEM activities
- Leadership opportunities for STEM Student Leaders
- Festival partner educational opportunities and resources
The first step to becoming an X-STEM School is to REGISTER your school by filling out the form below. After registering, you will need to complete a mission statement, take a picture of the student X-STEM Ambassador Team and submit the form listed under step four in the Success Steps.