X-STEM School Coordinator
X-STEM School Coordinators are students and adults who represent their school in the USA Science & Engineering Festival X-STEM Educational program. Students who fulfill requirements will receive a FREE ticket to the X‐STEM Symposium at the Walter E Washington Convention Center on Thursday, April 24, 2014.
- Submit an application for school to be X-STEM School
- Recruit X‐STEM Delegates (5 minimum/school)
- Certify completion of Delegate tasks
- Notify Festival staff of exceptional delegates to be awarded exceptional Ambassador titles
- Coordinates Delegate transportation to X-‐STEM Symposium 4/24/14 in DC
- Coordinates Schoolwide participation in Sneak Peek Friday
- Ensure Festival announcements are given/delivered by delegates
- Distribute Posters & Postcards to Delegates
- Attend at least 1 Volunteer Outreach Team Meeting
- Encourage motivated students to attend X-‐STEM Symposium
- Encourage school to apply for Nifty Fifty Speaker
- Encourage school to participate in Festival STEM Contests
- Communicate with School District Volunteer Outreach Team Coordinator
X-STEM School Coordinators should register their schools to be X-STEM schools here.