Our mission is to stimulate and sustain the interest of our nation’s youth in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) by producing and presenting the most compelling, exciting, and educational Festival in the world.
The USA Science & Engineering Festival serves as an open forum to showcase all facets of STEM.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- Gaining recognition as THE nation’s STEM festival and serving as an example of success for national and international organizations who have similar missions.
- Celebrating STEM through stellar, multi-faceted programs with high entertainmentvalue and integrity of scientific content, that is accessible to the general public.
- Addressing the importance of STEM knowledge and skills in all careers and everyday life.
- Appealing to a large, diverse audience of all ages and backgrounds, from professionals, novices and science enthusiasts to toddlers, grandparents and the merely curious.
- Engaging the greatest ambassadors in STEM to serve as role models to inspire the next generation.
- Involving the most dynamic leaders in business, technology, government, education and culture to support and engage in our mission.
- Building the nation’s largest network of individuals, institutions, corporations and organizations with similar focus, resulting in increased collaboration between the scientific and educational communities.
- Spreading our message through powerful media partnerships and an effective communications strategy, resulting in increased public awareness of the importance of STEM in our lives.
- Sustaining the Festival’s impact through year-round programming and curriculum development.
- Produce and distribute a content-rich, interactive website and drive the Festival’s active social media community.
- Creating a Festival program template to facilitate the development of satellite festivals throughout the United States.
- Nurturing student leaders to serve as ambassadors for the Festival and encouraging their assistance in continuing to keep Festival content relevant to our target audience.
- Committing to provide educational and inspirational programming to the general public at little to no charge in order to engage the largest possible audience, including underserved populations.