Our mission is to re-invigorate the interest of our nation’s youth in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) by producing and presenting the most compelling, exciting, educational and entertaining science festival in the United States.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- Offering stellar, multi-faceted programs with high entertainment value and integrity of scientific content.
- Appealing to a large, diverse audience of all ages and backgrounds, from professionals to novices, from science enthusiasts to the merely curious
- Engaging the greatest minds in science.
- Involving the most dynamic leaders in business, technology, government, education and culture.
- Building a strong foundation of prestigious and impressive institutional partners resulting in increased communication between the scientific and educational communities.
- Producing each program at the highest level of quality, applying professional media and theatrical standards of excellence and technical sophistication.
- Spreading the message through powerful media partnerships and an effective communications strategy resulting in increased public awareness of the importance of science in their lives.
- Sustaining the Science Festival’s impact through year-round programming and curriculum development and a content-rich, interactive website.
- Creating a science festival programming template to facilitate the development of more local festivals throughout the United States.