Attention high-school students: Ask any question you want with some Amazing Scientists and Engineers!
Every hour students can conduct in-person interviews with scientists and engineers from different disciplines.
Here are some sample questions you may want to ask:
- What kind of work do you do on a daily basis?
What makes you tick?
- What are you up to now and what's next?
- What keeps you going in a tough, competitive field, and what are the personal challenges you've had to deal with in your career?
- What kind of training does one need to get your job?
- How does your work affect your personal life