Become a Sponsor of the 3rd USA Science & Engineering Festival
By participating as a sponsor in the upcoming Festival, your organization will be aligned with the nation’s leading science and engineering institutions that recognize the importance of STEM education and its impact on our country.
Last year, over 650 organizations participated, including our Festival host Lockheed Martin, Air Force, Northrop Grumman, Microsoft, AT&T, Life Technologies, Baxter, Celestron, ResMed, Vertex, SpaceX, LEGO Education, NIH, NASA, NSF, DoD, USDA, EPA, CIA, Georgetown, University of Maryland, UCSD, Johns Hopkins, and Smithsonian in addition to many other organizations.
So help us re-invigorate the interest of our nation’s youth in the sciences and engineering by becoming a Sponsor today!
Additional Benefits for Signing Up As a Sponsor:
- Participation in all three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) of the Expo, plus an invitation to our inaugural “Celebrate Nifty Fifty Day” on April 24 that will include the country’s top STEM professionals and a special VIP reception. We expect thousands of high level STEM Orgs to be in attendance
- Inclusion in the launch Press Release of the Festival scheduled to go out in Spring 2013
- Priority to secure premier booth space at the Expo – first come, first served!
- Click to view full sizeYour Organization to appear on our “Save the Date” Periodic Table Poster, which will be distributed in Spring 2013 to thousands of schools across the U.S. (click on the thumbnail to the right to view this in full size; this is offered for Platinum level sponsors and above). We will be doing another large run of posters in the Fall 2013, so there is still opportunity to be included!
- Your Organization will be able to maximize 2013 outreach in partnership with our social media outlets
The Festival is organized by Science Spark, a 501(c)3 non-profit science outreach organization, and is funded through corporate sponsorships, government grants, and private donations. We have created a variety of sponsorship opportunities to choose from, all designed to increase awareness of your organization to the hundreds of thousands of attendees at the festival venues and to the thousands more around the world who check out this website.
For an overview of 2014 Sponsorship Benefits, click here.
To view the 2014 Sponsor Brochure, click here.
To see a list of Sponsors of the 2012 Festival, click here.
To read the 2012 Festival Recap, click here.
For more information on corporate sponsorship, please contact: