4th USA SCience & Engineering Festival Newsletters
- December 18, 2014
Announcing new X-STEM Speakers, extending the Early Bird Special to Exhibitors, X-STEM Schools, Volunteer Info and more!
- November 18, 2014
The dates for the 2015 X-STEM Symposium have been released, benefits of exhibiting and sponsoring at the Festival, Nifty Fifty Speakers, contests & more!
- October 8, 2014
Announcing the dates for the 4th Festival, sponsor highlight with Lockheed Martin, launch of our X-STEM video library, Nifty Fifty Speakers and more!
- Summer Special Edition No. 2 August 12, 2014
The USASEF Team has more STEM fun to keep kids engaged over the summer break! Check out exciting science experiements, STEM brain teasers, comics, vidoes and more!
- Summer Special Edition No. 1 July 25, 2014
This summer the USASEF team will be providing you with fun STEM content throughout the rest of the break including educational videos, exciting science experiments and more!
3rd USA Science & Engineering Festival Newsletters
- Newsletter No. 19 April 21, 2014
The last newsletter before the 3rd Festival features sponsor highlights from Lockheed Martin, Caterpillar, DiversityComm, plus exciting stage show presentations, Meet the Scientists and Engineers Program, AAAS Speakers and more!
- Newsletter No. 18 April 10, 2014
Our first April newsletter features sponsor hightlights from Northrop Grumman and Walmart, amazing stage presentations from Dr. Michio Kaku, Danica McKellar, our Book Fair, Volunteer Info, Exhibits for young learners and more!
- Newsletter No. 17 March 26, 2014
With just 30 days to the Festival, this edition of the newsletter features Festival performers including Apollo Robbins and David Pogue, incredible exhibits from Lockheed Martin, the mikeroweWORKS Pavilion, our X-STEM Extreme Symposium, Volunteer updates and more!
- Newsletter No. 16 March 13, 2014
In this early March edition of our newsletter we are featuring sponsor highlights from Chevron and Scientific American, exciting stage shows including Nate Ball & Women in STEM, plus DIY Exhibits, X-STEM Speakers, Volunteer info and more!
- Newsletter No. 15 February 19, 2014
Our February Newsletter is out featuring Festival Sponsors Science Buddies & EPA, Festival Performers Amanda Boxtel and ZOZI Extreme Sports Panelists, African American History Month, Celebrating National Engineers Week with Engineering Exhibits and more!
- Newsletter No. 14 January 15, 2014
Our January Newsletter is here with top stories highlighting Dr. John Holdren delivering the open address at X-STEM, Skilled Trades Exhibits at the Expo, the appearance of author and former basketball player Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at the Festival, a story of mentoring from Lockheed Martin, the Kavli Science Video Contest, X-STEM Schools & More!
- Holiday Edition December 18, 2013
Happy Holidays from the USA Science & Engineering Festival!
- Newsletter No. 13 December 11, 2013
The end of 2013 is just around the corner and the Festival team is busy preparing for the 3rd Expo with the opening of X-STEM Symposium, Sneak Peek Friday and our first ever Robot Zoo! Check out Sponsor Highlights The U.S. Air Force and STEMConnector plus legendary baseball executive and statistics maestro Paul DePodesta and MORE!
- Newsletter No. 12 November 13, 2013
The Festival Expo is approaching soon with an incredible line up of exhibitors and performers! In this issue, explore articles about Mike Rowe, Festival Sponsor Chevron's STEM Zone, The Planetary Society, Registration for X-STEM, Mind Trekkers Traveling Festival and More!
- Newsletter No. 11 October 28, 2013
The Festival is just less than 6 months away and we are excited to announce that registration is now for "Sneak Peek" Friday and the Expo! In this issue explore how everyday life can inspire a career with Founding and Presenting Host Lockheed Martin, learn about exciting STEM Contests, don't miss DIY-er Chris Hackett and Popular Science, meet X-STEM Speakers, check out Volunteer Updates & MORE!
- Newsletter No. 10 September, 24, 2013
- The Festival Expo space is filling quickly as we are on pace to take up the entire Convention Center! Top stories include: Bill Nye the Science Guy as a Festival Perfomer, X-STEM Speakers, Nifty Fifty Speakers, Top Sponsor News, X-STEM School Program updates, Volunteer News & More!
- Newsletter No. 9 August, 27, 2013
The Festival is honored to be the 2013 recipients of the Hoyt S. Vandenberg Award of the Air Force Association (AFA), our efforts to recognize National Science Week, Sponsor hightlight of AAAS, bold new high tech start up companies exhibting at the Fesitval, Ocean themed X-STEM Speakers, Volunteer News & MORE!
- Newsletter No. 8 July 23, 2013
As the Festival nears closer the excitement grows with our efforts to recognize National Science Week the last week in April! July's edition also highlights Festival & X-STEM Sponsor Northrop Grumman Foundation, 50 years of Women in Space, top research by our Festival sponsors, X-STEM School, Volunteer info and More!
- Newsletter No. 7 June 12, 2013
The Festival Expo will be here in just 10 months! In this edition, learn about new amazing opportunites for teacher organziations and exhibitors, Festival Founding and Presenting Host Lockheed Martin, Festival Media Sponsor New Scientist, X-STEM Speakers and Schools and More!
- Newsletter No.6 May 21, 2013
The Countdown to the Festival begins! We are less than one year away from the largest STEM celebration! This edition features top articles about VIP Night, Festival Sponsor ENGINEERING.COM, X-STEM Speakers, Opportunities to host a Nifty Fifty Speaker & more!
- Newsletter No. 5 April 10, 2013
The excitment continues with news from the USA Science & Engineering Festival including an Iron Man 3 special footage release exclusive to the Festival, finalists of the Mascot contest, partnership with U.S. News STEM Solutions Conference, Affliate Event opportunities, Volunteer updates and more!
- Newsletter No. 4 March 12, 2013
The planning of the 3rd Festival is gaining momentum with amazing Festival X-STEM & Nifty Fifty Speakers, "Is it Science or Fiction" Kavli Science Video Contest, highlight of Sponsor Popular Science, social media outreach & more!
- Newsletter No. 3 February 12, 2013
The Festival is seeking a Mascot Design and we need your help! Check out the opportunities to join the Festival team! X-STEM is here with incredible speakers including top scientists, entrepreneurs, astronauts and more! Help us bring science celebrities to the Festival, new Nifty Fifty profiles and sponsor highlights and more!
- Newsletter No. 2 January 16, 2013
Did you ever wonder about the accuracy in Hollywood? The Festival welcomes a panel of experts in our new segment "Getting the Science Right in Hollywood". Our elite group of Nifty Fifty is growing with NASA astronauts and many more rock star presenters! Learn about the upcoming volunteer meeting and more!
- Newsletter No. 1 December 11, 2012
The "Woodstock of Science" returns withLockheed Martin as Founding and Presenting Host Sponsor. The 3rd USA Science & Engineering Festival is seeking sponsors and exhibitors for another amazing celebration of science. Nifty Fifty returns, Volunteer Outreach meeting is set, opportunities for sponsors to appear on Theodore Gray's "Save the Date" Periodic Table Poster and much more!
2nd USA Science & Engineering Festival Newsletter Archives
- SPECIAL EDITION April 25, 2012
3 Days to the Woodstock of Science!
- Newsletter No. 24 - April 23, 2012
This coming weekend be sure to join us for the "Largest Celebration of Science & Engineering" in Washington, DC! Don't miss presentations by: Bill Nye the Science Guy; Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, hosts of the Discovery Channel's Mythbusters; real-life neuroscientist Mayim Bialik from the hit TV comedy The Big Bang Theory; and Jeff Lieberman, host of TV's Time Warp series.
- SPECIAL EDITION April 19, 2012
9 Days to the Woodstock of Science!
- Newsletter No. 23 - April 17, 2012
Download our new Festival App and Meet the Scientists as the Expo
- Newsletter No. 22 - April 9, 2012
Pre-register for a chance to meet Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage of the Mythbusters OR Mayim Bialik of The Big Bang Theory
- Newsletter No. 21 - March 26, 2012
Just 1 Month Until the Largest Celebration of Science & Engineering!
- Newsletter No. 20, March 6, 2012
Songwriting Contest Winners, Scientific American is back, AAAS Perfect Partner
- Newsletter No. 19, February 13, 2012
Countdown to the Festival, Pop Mechanics and EE Times Return as Partners
- Newsletter No. 18, January 30, 2012
8 Weeks left to Enter Kavli Contest, Lockheed showcases inspiring exhibits
- Newsletter No. 17, January 10, 2012
Pre-Expo Event Excitement, Microsoft is Back, New Year Volunteers Session
- Newsletter No. 16, December 12, 2011
Science Idol, We Need Your Vote!, Encounters With Scientists/Engineers and more!
- Newsletter No. 15, November 21, 2011
Featured Author Speakers Announced, PopSci Returns as Sponsor and more!
- Newsletter No. 14, October 31, 2011
Help Bring the President to the Festival
Newsletter No. 13, October 12, 2011
Donate to the Festival, Nift Fifty Applications Being Accepted Now!
- Newsletter No. 12, September 19, 2011
Tweeters wanted, Preregister for Expo to win cool prizes, and NIH is back!
- Newsletter No. 11 - August 30, 2011
Last Chance for Exhibitors to Sign Up, Night of Comedy Returns and Lisa Randall Featured Author
- Newsletter No. 10 - August 15, 2011
Sign-up for Ellipse Day, Put your STEM Event on our Map, and Host and Encounters Session!
- Newsletter No. 9 - July 25, 2011
Science & Engineering Celebs Bill Nye, Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage to Appear at Expo
- Newsletter No. 8 - July 5, 2011
Don't miss Best Selling Author Robin Cook and Entreprenuer Elon Musk at the Expo!
- Newsletter No. 7 - June 13, 2011
Volunteer Outreach Meetings, Expo Quickly Gaining Momentum and More!
- Newsletter No. 6 - May 17, 2011
T-Shirts for Sale, School Exhibitor Grants and Thea Cooper joins as Featured Author
- Newsletter No. 5 - April 26, 2011
School Grants, Michigan Tech Exhibits and Contests, Contests, Contests!
- Newsletter No. 4 - April 4, 2011
Webinars for Exhibitors, Satellite Events and Kavli Science Video Contest
- Newsletter No. 3 - March 14, 2011
Save the Date - Festival Finale Expo is set for April 27-29, 2012 in DC!
- Newsletter No. 2 - February 22, 2011
Nifty Fifty Returns (times 2) - Nominate a NF Today!
- Newsletter No. 1 - January 26, 2011
2nd Festival Launched! Sign-up Now to Exhibit, Perform, Host an Event or Volunteer!
Inaugural USA Science & Engineering Festival Newsletter Archives
- Newsletter No. 26 - October 4, 2010
Don't miss the Festival's Opening Event on 10/10/10
- Newsletter No. 25 - September 27, 2010
Don't miss Powers of Ten
- Newsletter No. 24 - September 13, 2010
Festival Showcases Lockheed Martin's Commitment to STEM
- Newsletter No. 23 - August 30, 2010
New Website Launched!
- Newsletter No. 22 - August 16, 2010
Countdown to the Festival
- Newsletter No. 21 - August 2, 2010
Meet the Mythbusters
- Newsletter No. 20 - July 19, 2010
Call for Expo Volunteers
- Newsletter No. 19 - July 5, 2010
Meet Bill Nye the Science Guy at the Expo!
- Newsletter No. 18 - June 21, 2010
Participate in our Nationwide Wordle!
- Newsletter No. 17 - June 7, 2010
Satellite Event Directory and Map Now Online
- Newsletter No. 16 - May 17, 2010
- Jingle Contest Winners Announced!
- Newsletter No. 15 - May 3, 2010
Help us Choose the Festival Jingle!
- Newsletter No. 14 - April 19, 2010
Erno Rubik to Attend Festival
- Newsletter No. 13 - March 30, 2010
NSF joins Festival
- Newsletter No. 12 - March 15, 2010
Kavli Science Video Contest Announced
- Newsletter No. 11 - February 22, 2010
Festival Update, T-shirts and Media Partners
- Newsletter No. 10 - Feburary 1, 2010
Wanted: Nobel Laureates
- Newsletter No. 9 - January 18, 2010
Announcing the Nifty Fifty Program and the You Can Do The Rubik's Cube Tournament
- Newsletter No. 8 – January 4, 2010
A New Year - A New Look! Now Accepting Proposals for Festival Events
- Newsletter No. 7 – December 15, 2009
- Newsletter No. 6 - November 30, 2009
- Newsletter No. 5 - November 16, 2009
- Newsletter No. 4 - November 2, 2009
- Newsletter No. 3 - October 19, 2009
- Newsletter No. 2 - October 6, 2009
- Newsletter No.1 - September 23, 2009