The Festival is offering schools in the greater DC Metro region the opportunity to become an X-STEM School. To be eligible for the program, schools need to have a student or youth agree to be the X-STEM School Coordinator. X-STEM schools will be updated with the most recent Festival programs.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN X-STEM SCHOOL:
• Featured Participation in X-STEM Symposium April 24, 2014 with FREE tickets for Ambassadors
• X-STEM School Page on Festival website with student picture and school STEM Mission
• Priority application status for Nifty Fifty Speaker, School Bus Grants & School Exhibitor Grants
• USA Science & Engineering Festival Outreach support for school STEM activities
• Leadership opportunities for STEM Student Leaders
To register in the program click here.